Adding Personal Data

TRIPWIRETRAVEL

Hi Everyone,

Now my cruise in January has been paid for,  the excitement is mounting,  I am now ready to tie up loose ends. 

As a relative 'newbie' to cruising, could you advise me when and where, I can add my Personal Data e.g. Passport Details, etc. 

I am going round and round in circles with the Azamara website, but I am sure there will be an easy explanation. Am I trying to add this information too early.

2 hours ago, TRIPWIRETRAVEL said:

Hi Everyone,

Now my cruise in January has been paid for,  the excitement is mounting,  I am now ready to tie up loose ends. 

As a relative 'newbie' to cruising, could you advise me when and where, I can add my Personal Data e.g. Passport Details, etc. 

I am going round and round in circles with the Azamara website, but I am sure there will be an easy explanation. Am I trying to add this information too early.

Hi TRIPWIRETRAVEL, I moved your post to the Azamara Forum, as you had posted it in the Journey Roll Calls topic list, but it’s not a roll call.

You can’t enter your personal data until 90 days before your cruise date. For a January cruise this will be some time in October. You enter it through your online account with Azamara if you have created one (Sign In/Create Account at the top right of Azamara’s web page). Once you have your account and have made sure your cruise is showing up (if it isn’t then add it using the Azamara Booking Reference number) you will see that on your cruise it will say ‘Check In not available ‘ & underneath on ‘You can check in 90 days before your sail date’. Once you get to 90 days before it will change to Check In and you can add all your details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1