2 NEW PLAYLIST PRODUCTION SHOWS ABOARD CARNIVAL PANORAMA

rn4t5

Update for Panorama cruisers

It's showtime! Get ready to be fully entertained with two new only-on Carnival Panorama Playlist Productions shows debuting on December 11, 2019, our first new ship to the West Coast in 20 years. 

Inspired by talented directors and choreographers from Los Angeles, Broadway and The West End, we are sure the addition of these new shows will 'wow' your clients with never before seen elements such as dancing drones that interact with the shows' music and performers to create entertaining high-flying moments.
• Rock Revolution, a modernized concert-style show inspired by the legendary Woodstock music festival that pays tribute to the music from the 'Summer of '69'' and fashion styles reminiscent of icons like Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin. 

• Broadway Beats™ follows a band of entertainers as they immerse themselves in the city's most dynamic neighborhoods that come to life with hyper-realistic LED screens of signature NYC elements - the towering skyline, subway cars, bold street art and more.

pano.jpg

Edited by rn4t5
add photo
  • Like 2

When I saw the announcement I was very happy.  2 new shows and the 2 existing shows I have never seen before (Soulbound and Celestial Strings).  I am excited to see what these "dancing drones" look like.  

I've noticed that on the Vista class ships the main showroom doesn't have riser seating like on the other ships we've been on.   Has anyone been to a show on the Vista or Horizon?   What is the view like?   My wife is not very tall and I'm wondering if we need to go to the venue really early to get a good seat.

Edited by Fire6
Typo