Anthem of the Seas.

Romantic101

I have a question that is probably more personal preference, and opinions my differ. I’m curious how everyone would rate the Anthem of the Seas, and give it a ranking out of all of the Royal Carribean Cruise ships. For example, Harmony #1, Mariner #2, or whatever you’d rank the Anthem. Thanks so much in advance for everyone’s personal opinion! 😄

On 9/25/2019 at 6:50 PM, Romantic101 said:

I have a question that is probably more personal preference, and opinions my differ. I’m curious how everyone would rate the Anthem of the Seas, and give it a ranking out of all of the Royal Carribean Cruise ships. For example, Harmony #1, Mariner #2, or whatever you’d rank the Anthem. Thanks so much in advance for everyone’s personal opinion! 😄

We really like the layout of the newer Royal Caribbean ships.  The Anthem is part of the Quantum class and is beautiful  The public areas are grand and you're never feeling crowded.  270 is a venue unique to Quantum class and is my DW and my favourite place to sit and watch the Sea.  In terms of all Royal ships, our preference is Oasis class > Quantum class > Freedom class > Voyageur class.  The other classes are smaller and not our favourites.

• Thanks 1

Thank You so much! We wanted a 12 day cruise or longer so that’s one reason I picked the Anthem. Some of the  6 ports of cal seem amazing as well. Thanks for your honesty, and I’ll have to get on an Oasis class soon with Royal Caribbean! Hope your day is going well! 😄🚢🏝