Refund STILL not received for prepurchased items. Sept 1st Harmony

txfeinbergs

How long does it take to get a refund for pre-purchased cruise items i.e. dining, tours, drinks, internet, etc. I spent $1300 on items. I received an email on Sept 11th saying all of those items had been changed to cancelled and I would receive a refund. We are now at Sept 26th with no refund. I called in 5 days ago and asked about the status and they said they would look into it and to give them 7 more business days. I think this was just a stall tactic as there has still been no movement. Getting rather pissed off about now. 

This was for the Harmony of the Seas Sept 1st cruise that was ruined by Dorian. I did receive the FCC, and money back for the taxes and port charges at least.

Thanks Merion, I did not have that number. I am talking with them now and they seem to be more "intelligent". I will update once I find out more.

Update: this person worked with a supervisor in the appropriate department to get this resolved. He said I should see my payment back within 5 to 7 days. I will believe it when I see it though since this is the second time I have had someone tell me this.

Edited by txfeinbergs