Half Moon Cay Excursions, Sensation in December

cosmolulu1

I have been to Half Moon Cay several times and have always booked a villa.  There are typically a bunch of Carnival excursions listed for this island other than villas/cabanas but on my upcoming trip, there is nothing under HMC.  I booked it in May and figured it wasn't posted yet.  Do they ever just give priority to another ship docked there?  Customer service couldn't give me an answer.  There are shore excursions listed under our other ports Nassau and Grand Turk but a big reason I booked this was for HMC and the villa we usually look forward to getting for the day.  Any experience with this?

No, they won't give priority to another ship...they want to sell everything out. Giving priority defeats that purpose.

However, if Holland America has a ship there that day, Carnival will change their route, so in that sense, Holland America does have a priority (they built and own the island). A few times a year Carnival gets double booked and, if in conflict with Holland America, will change their route.

Is the day you are going to be there a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday? Those are likely HAL visit days, as ships sailing from Ft Lauderdale on a Saturday or Sunday visit HMC on those days.