Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay - Area Restaurants?

Robroy

My wife and I will be staying one night pre-cruise at the Marriott Biscayne Bay and wonder if there are any decent restaurants in the immediate vicinity? Not looking for fine dining but have seen reviews of the hotel restaurant which aren't too inspiring....

Thanks for any advice!

Cheers,

Rob

You are a very short and cheap Uber/Lyft ride away from the core of Downtown Miami and Brickell (Miami's financial district/urban core). $7.00 ride each way or a free metromover ride and your dinning options are endless. 

Some popular places I like a lot, River Oyster Bar, Ceviche  105, Big Easy Wine Bar for not fine dinning places. Tons of other spots. Bayside is fairly close, and has typical chains and more "touristy" type places. 

Edited by Flymia

My son and I ate at Primo's Italian Kitchen & Bar and had a nice meal.  It is in the little mall that is between the Marriott and Doubletree.  You can access the mall near the check-in desk.  The are restaurants, a few stores for convenience items, a pharmacy,  etc.  Look at the DoubleTree by Hilton Biscayne Bay website and it will give you an idea of some of the restaurants that are there.