Tour guide or Car rental in Nevis

amsp

We will be going to Nevis in Dec.  I really don't like any of the tours that I am seeing.  I want to name my own pace.  I would love to have a guide who knows the island to tell me about it as we go, but am perfectly willing to drive ourselves.  So, does anyone know a guide who will create a private tour, a good taxi driver, or where we could rent a car near where you tender in Charlestown?  Thanks.  And, yes, I know that we drive on the left (not an issue), and that we will have to buy a local temporary licence (also not an issue if it ends up less to rent and buy the licence than hire a guide or a cab for the day).

13 hours ago, amsp said:

We will be going to Nevis in Dec.  I really don't like any of the tours that I am seeing.  I want to name my own pace.  I would love to have a guide who knows the island to tell me about it as we go, but am perfectly willing to drive ourselves.  So, does anyone know a guide who will create a private tour, a good taxi driver, or where we could rent a car near where you tender in Charlestown?  Thanks.  And, yes, I know that we drive on the left (not an issue), and that we will have to buy a local temporary licence (also not an issue if it ends up less to rent and buy the licence than hire a guide or a cab for the day).

Your Nevis Hotel's Concierge will have all the answers, and will be pleased to assist.

3 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Your Nevis Hotel's Concierge will have all the answers, and will be pleased to assist.

No hotel...There on Azamara for one day.  Tendering in.

10 hours ago, amsp said:

No hotel...There on Azamara for one day.  Tendering in.

Consider the ship's Concierge who have a wealth of contacts at their fingertips and will be happy to help.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 9:36 PM, paul58 said:

Enjoy your visit. Have you rented your vehicle yet? The Thrifty outlet is very close to the pier. 

I found MM Enterprises.  Marlon will bring a car to where we tender in.  Thank you for checking up on me!

• 3 weeks later...