Typical weather condition North Pacific mid September

SSCAF001

Hello

I will cruise aboard Silver Muse next September between Seward and Tokyo and was wondering the kind of weather we should expect in this part of the world at that time of the year? Any feedback from those who were on board the Muse this September on the same voyage?

Thanks and regards. 

1 hour ago, SSCAF001 said:

Hello

I will cruise aboard Silver Muse next September between Seward and Tokyo and was wondering the kind of weather we should expect in this part of the world at that time of the year? Any feedback from those who were on board the Muse this September on the same voyage?

Thanks and regards. 

Hi, we did this on the Whisper a few years back and had good weather apart from a two day major storm in the Bering Sea, that was pretty uncomfortable for most guests.

• Like 1

SSCA - We have just returned from this same cruise on the Muse.  Mostly the weather was fine, raining in Seward, gorgeous in Kodiak & Dutch Harbor (lightweight sweater sufficient) & not bad the rest of the way...except for a tiny brush with the typhoon that hit Tokyo.  In fact the Capt. decided to cancel Hakodate because the typhoon was headed there & instead go to Tokyo a day early.  We still got a middle of the night brush with it - 75 knot winds but nothing major for comfort since it was the middle of the night.  Otherwise, the seas were fine & the Muse handles a bit of swell very nicely.  I'll hope your crossing was as uneventful, and as much fun, as ours.

• Like 1