Christmas Decorations

Jamericannn

I have always wanted to cruise in the Christmas season but never got the chance to do it. This year is the closest to Christmas I will be cruising. I will be cruising the first week of December (week after Thanksgiving). Does anyone know if it is likely that they will have Christmas decorations by then? I would love to be on the ship when it’s decorated 

7 minutes ago, Jamericannn said:

I have always wanted to cruise in the Christmas season but never got the chance to do it. This year is the closest to Christmas I will be cruising. I will be cruising the first week of December (week after Thanksgiving). Does anyone know if it is likely that they will have Christmas decorations by then? I would love to be on the ship when it’s decorated 

Hey...You're on my cruise! Yep the ship will be decorated and they'll have Christmas activities. I did Dream the same week last year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Hey...You're on my cruise! Yep the ship will be decorated and they'll have Christmas activities. I did Dream the same week last year.

That’s great news 🙂. I will be celebrating my birthday I Bahamas 12/2. Hope we will have a wonderful time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheaby1 said:

I was just looking this up the other day. We sail Thanksgiving week. So I was really hoping it would be decorated. 

Depends on the ship. Changes every year. See link. 

https://cruiseradio.net/carnival-announces-2019-holiday-ship-decorating-schedule/

Good info. Thanks. So it seems like the ship will be decorated the same day we cruise. 

25 minutes ago, Jamericannn said:

There will be decorations of several faiths and secular decorations too e.g. Santa in addition to the holiday you mention.

• Like 1