Madi Magical Tours question

Jen2019

We are prepping for our trip with Freedom of the Seas in July 2020. In a post here, Madi Magical Tours was recommended. As I've been looking into her tours, I have read some disappointing reviews on TripAdvisor. I know the majority of the reviews are 4 or 5 star, but some of the most recent from the last 12-18 months are 1 star. Does anyone have any recent updates/reviews to share regarding Madi's tour?

I will be traveling with my parents (70 & 73), hubby and adult daughter. Madi's tour appeals to us because we appreciate local small business and the private tour aspect. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Jen

I don't have any recent information on Madi's tours. I don't know anyone who's used her in a while. If you do decide to book with her, I strongly suggest that you do not take your parents to the natural pool.  The ride is very bumpy and jarring, and not recommended for anyone with back or neck issues. . It is not for the faint of heart. 

We've toured Aruba many times with Bully. He has a nice van and can take up to 5 people.  I highly recommend him.  His email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. His reply will come under the name Amador Lacle.  Be sure to check your spam because a lot of emails from Aruba go there. 

Thanks Hatteras51! My parents don't have any mobility issues, so far healthy and activity is great! But we will discuss what you brought up.

Does Bully have an hourly fee? Do we just tell him where we would like to go and he give a price? Love that we could support someone direct and not a big company!

The rate is $50.00 per hour, which is the standard rate, set by the government.  Bully gives 3 and 4 hour tours. He goes to most of the sites that people want to see, but you can ask him for a particular site that you are interested in. He was born and raised in Aruba, and is a wonderful man. If you'd like to book with him, contact him asap because he books up quickly.