EZ Air Sale - Panama Canal

WAussieSFO

There has been some kind of glitch going on with EZ Air since Saturday. My tickets to Copenhagen are listed at around $3800 per ticket but the total price for 3 tickets is coming up as $4300. I currently have 3 tickets booked at $6500 so I'm not willing to try and click through to see if I can actually save the 2 grand. I called Princess and the glitch isn't on their end. They are seeing the correct total price.

I noticed the Panama Canal EZair flights over the weekend and didn’t want to take a chance of changing my flights online. So, I called and the rep couldn’t see what I was seeing. After quite awhile with her I was transferred to an EZair rep. His response was the same, but, I was quite insistent at this point. I had to walk him through looking for airfare as a “civilian.”  He was amazed when he could see what I was seeing. He put me on hold and came back to tell me that it was for new bookings 10/1/19-10/31/19. I took his word for it, assuming I had missed the small print. However, when I searched the site for this exclusion I was not able to find it. At this point, I was too frustrated to call back and start all over again. 

Thank you for the info. Its these kind of posts I love.  On the recent 3FF sale with a 72hr Air Sale on cruises in Europe, we got $910Cdn off on airfares pp plus 3FF perks on a Mediterranean cruise.  Couldn't turn it down. Gotta love it.

I booked a Panama Canal cruise on Saturday based on the EZ Air sale quote of $73.14 pp.  Once I actually booked the cruise, the price for the same flights was $312 pp.  Since there was a non-refundable deposit, and the airfare was still below average, I booked it anyway.  Sunday I called Princess and explained what had happened, fully expecting to blast them for the old bait and switch ploy.  However, after 45 minutes on the phone (most of it on hold), they told me my file was missing a promo code and that my flights had been changed to the $73.14 cost quoted on their quote tool.  

I have no idea if that was the real reason or not.  I'm just happy that I was given the lower airfare, which is still being quoted on their site.  I do note that they confirmed the air portion and I cannot change it online if I wanted different flights.  Doesn't matter to me since I am happy with the flights I chose and am not going to get a lower fare!!

On 10/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, sfkaren said:

For those who are booked on Panama Canal Cruises in December this year and beginning of next year and have flights booked with EZ Air, you may want to check prices. I've had flights from SFO to FLL come up that cost $0.00. 

Karen,

When did you book your cruise? Did you get the $0 fare when you first book or modify your air?

I saw the lower fare only when I start a new booking. If I try to modify my existing fare I don't see the discount.

Thanks,

April