Multi Device MedallionNet Package

CDay

I see you can pre-purchase a Multi Device Internet Package for up to 4 devices. If my cabin mate and I purchased one package, would we each be able to use both our phones and IPADS with it? The cost would be less than buying the 1 device package each. 

Thanks for any insight on this topic. 

3 hours ago, CDay said:

I see you can pre-purchase a Multi Device Internet Package for up to 4 devices. If my cabin mate and I purchased one package, would we each be able to use both our phones and IPADS with it? The cost would be less than buying the 1 device package each. 

With a 4-device package, you receive a login that works for 4 devices simultaneously.

If whoever buys the package logs the other's device(s) in, the system doesn't care; and it's apparent that "4" was chosen so cabin-mates could each do phone and tablet.

3 hours ago, CDay said:

Yes

10 minutes ago, cruise4kicks said:

I'm currently on the Crown and purchased the one device package. If I'm logged on with one and want to switch to the other, the second device can kick the first off the network. So, I'm finding no need for a multiple device package. 

True, but the OP clearly wants a situation where both they and cabin mate can be connected at the same time.  That requires either two individual packages or one 4 Device package.

21 hours ago, steelers36 said:

True, but the OP clearly wants a situation where both they and cabin mate can be connected at the same time.  That requires either two individual packages or one 4 Device package.

I was coyly suggesting that if they can coordinate usage, they can share a one device package. 😉

1 hour ago, cruise4kicks said:

I was coyly suggesting that if they can coordinate usage, they can share a one device package. 😉

Of course - and that may work for some folks.  Doesn't work well for us personally as we invariably look to use it at the same time(s) and then we move on to other activities.