vt stateroom eurodam

mistygirldog

We had a thread a while back about this. Not easy to search old threads now with my iPad. You should be able to find the thread. But I liked the height, great view, close to Crow’s Next, Bluetooth music player. There should be pics at HALfacts. The balcony had two chairs to sit, but a recliner/lounger will not fit. I liked the extra motion up high and front to rock to sleep at night.

They are tiny balconies.   Knees against the glass tiny.   You can go out, check the weather, get a breath of fresh air but it’s not a lounge outside type balcony.   I’d never book one- but it can happen with a guarantee type booking.... just sayin’ 😉

We sailed in a VT on the Eurodam about 10 years ago when they were the cheapest balcony category.  Same size room as all the others.  At that time there was no balcony furniture.  Now I think they have tiny stools.  It’s very windy when underway.  The balcony is not covered and small.  We loved being up high, but this is a consideration if prone to sea sickness.  You will have amazing views when entering and leaving port!  You can pop out and get a drink or coffee at the crows nest.  There are also little used public restrooms very close which give you access to another toilet when there is a need.  Spa amenities.... pretty worthless.  But, you are also close to the spa which has nice big showers!  Any day at sea is better than one in the office! Enjoy 😎

Edited by 81Zoomie
  • Like 1