Recent cost of Enclave?

h-sar

Does anyone have very recent first hand, on board, knowledge of the Enclave cost for one person for a week or for a couple for the week (or even for two weeks as we will be doing a back to back)? I know that sometimes discounts are offered on board, so wanted to compare it to the online published price. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, CATGUY7 said:

Paid $219.00 for a couples pass for a week on Sky in February.  

Thanks, Catguy7. Sounds like a decent price. Hoping that someone with very recent on-board experience can compare what they paid to what you paid. I have OBC which can’t be used until I board, so there’s incentive to wait; on the other hand, with people now booking online, does that mean my chances might be diminished if they reach capacity before the cruise? They always claim that passes are limited. Not sure what I should do.

Also, wondering if we’d get a discount for buying a 14 day couple’s pass on-board. We’re booked as two separate cruises. Online, I can only book the Enclave a week at a time, so no two week discount comes into play. Am hoping that they might offer something on-board for the two weeks.

10 hours ago, h-sar said:

Thanks, Catguy7. Sounds like a decent price. Hoping that someone with very recent on-board experience can compare what they paid to what you paid. I have OBC which can’t be used until I board, so there’s incentive to wait; on the other hand, with people now booking online, does that mean my chances might be diminished if they reach capacity before the cruise? They always claim that passes are limited. Not sure what I should do.

I can honestly say we have never been turned away.  But, it's usually one of the first places we visit when we board.  (Also, with the ability to purchase online, that may change things too).

Edited by CATGUY7
Added sentence

I booked my 2 weeks on the Sky as 1 booking and they still are only offering 1 week passes to purchase on line. I guess it doesn't make a difference how you booked your cruise. I'm hoping once on board I'll be able to purchase a 2 week pass and get a little discount. I was just going to purchase the couples 1 week pass and play dumb and tell them I thought since it's only me I could do that lol!