QM2 inside cabin - IA 10.071 / 10.077

SSCAF001

Hello

I was wondering what is behind the wall next to cabins 10.071 and 10.077. Is this a crew area or a service lift that could be quite noisy including during the night or on the contrary there is nothing special there and those two rooms are very quiet. If any one on this forum has already experienced one of these suites, I would be very interested to get his/her feedback.Thanks!

35 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

It is just a wall separating the main corridor to a short corridor used exclusively by those in those cabins to get access.

Thanks for your answer. But From the deck plan (I have tried to copy paste below) I do not think this is a corridor. It seems there is a huge hidden space above 10.071 and below 10.077 and I wanted to know what it could be  thanks  97AAC1B6-03EA-41B7-964E-3EE04B1A31F7.thumb.png.6ba87bf436d15d455b7cae3bae8c46e9.png

We stayed in 10.071 a few years ago. It abuts a service pantry. At approx. 6.00am they clean this pantry/cooking area resulting in a lot of clattering. The noise was horrendous. We complained and were told that they would look into sound proofing the adjoining wall. Not sure if this was ever done. Have never stayed in 10.077. Hope this helps.