Specialty dining

petuniaflower

3 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

What do bars have to do with a thread about restaurants?  Just an FYI, the 2.0 upgrades started in 2011 on Liberty. 

The point, which I said earlier is that if you put in new restaurants (or anything) on EXISTING ships,  you have to take away other things and spaces.

I also told a person on this thread I respected their opinion that they were for more pay restaurants. Everyone has the right to their opinion.  So do I.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

No, that was also part of the FunShip 2.0 upgrades.

As I said. If you are going to quote me, please quote my whole sentence. I said "The omelet place and Guys burgers are where existing food venues were." And yes Guys burgers were part of 2.0. I didn;t say otherwise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trummy said:

As I said. If you are going to quote me, please quote my whole sentence. I said "The omelet place and Guys burgers are where existing food venues were." And yes Guys burgers were part of 2.0. I didn;t say otherwise.

Perhaps if your posts were unambiguous, people would have an easier time comprehending them. You proceeded to say, "The Blue Iguana and the Red Frog were part of the Carnival 2.0 project that began in 2015." Had you used the word "as well" or "also", I wouldn't have corrected you.