Restaurant for Dinner Near Our Hotel

marciew

We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort the night before our cruise and wondered if anyone knows if there are any great mid priced restaurants within walking distance?  I know we can eat at the restaurant in the hotel, Sirena, but wondered if any would recommend another.  Thanks! - Marcie

On the beach is Ocean Grill at the Ritz. But most of the places close by are connected to hotels or chains  from stateside like Chilis or Ruths Chris.

If you walk along the beach around the point past the Ritz, or walk west toward San Juan along Isla Verde to Tartak then turn right to the beach, Alambrique is a great place for dinner or drinks.  Or along the way across from the Hampton Inn is Edith's Cafe. Not fancy but decent diner style dishes.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, marciew said:

We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort the night before our cruise and wondered if anyone knows if there are any great mid priced restaurants within walking distance?  I know we can eat at the restaurant in the hotel, Sirena, but wondered if any would recommend another.  Thanks! - Marcie

Metropol is within walking distance of the Courtyard.  I wouldn't call it "great" , but its prices are within reason for a resort area.  It features Puerto Rican and Cuban food.

• Thanks 1