Does the Sky still have steam rooms in the locker room after dry dock?

ScottandRudy

Well customer service was not help. First person I called had to look into it and said sorry there are no steam room or sauna on the boat. I said well your deck plans show it and he had no comment. So I called and talked to a different person and they said yes they do and they are free. I asked them to double check then was told you had to by a spa pass. I said that is fine any idea of the cost and what is included as they do not show any thermal, salt, snow rooms actually they only show massage rooms and the steam/sauna room. Hoping someone sees this that has been on the boat. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I was on the Sky last month and there is steam/sauna and lockers near the entrance of the spa.  I took the tour of the spa on embarkation day and was shown this.  I asked if you needed to be having a spa treatment to use this and I was told no, that this was available to all guests any time the spa was open.

37 minutes ago, Sweetnspicy said:

You definitely have to pay for a spa pass to use the facilities. This question is asked all the time. I think a weekly pass is like $180? 

Except on some older ships, there are steam rooms inside the locker room and have no charge.  And these can be accessed because the fitness center is free of charge. 

Edited by Sauer-kraut
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sauer-kraut said:

Except on some older ships, there are steam rooms inside the locker room and have no charge.  And these can be accessed because the fitness center is free of charge. 

I see! I went and looked at the terms and conditions. I didn’t realize the Sky was that old!

I last sailed the Sky a couple years ago and the steam room was accessible to all passengers.  I was on the Sun this past April and it too was accessible to all.

Doing the Bliss soon, I will not pay for the spa service just to use the steam.

I hope you can enjoy the steam on your upcoming cruise. 

• 5 weeks later...