Maya Chan-tipping?

Kelli0927

We are reserved to go to Maya Chan next month.  I understand that meals and drinks are all-inclusive, but how do tips work?  Do they have a central location that I an leave a tip at the end to be distributed evenly or do you tip different people throughout the day?  Thanks!

10 hours ago, Kelli0927 said:

We are reserved to go to Maya Chan next month.  I understand that meals and drinks are all-inclusive, but how do tips work?  Do they have a central location that I an leave a tip at the end to be distributed evenly or do you tip different people throughout the day?  Thanks!

As I understand it, there is a "love bucket" where tips may be left and are distributed among the employees.

The only thing I'm not sure about is with the massages - I would think that might be separate as not everyone would partake of those while everyone would have food and drinks of some type during the day.

edit: From their website (which did not address massages):

Our hard working team members gratefully appreciate acknowledgement for the exceptional service they always provide. We do ask, however, that you refrain from tipping staff members individually. A tip box (Love Box) will be available at the end of the day to show your thanks.

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart