Booking 'Chef's Table'

Malcolm142

We are on our first Azamara cruise departing Singapore on 12th November for 17 nights.

We have purchased the Experience More Indulgence ($1399) package which includes one meal for

two at the Chef's Table.

I understand this can not be prebooked and we will not be boarding until about 3pm on embarkation day

What chance is there of being able to get a table booked or will we have missed out?

Is there more than one sitting each evening?

Are the three choices French, Italian, Californian available each night or are they rotated?

If they are rotated every 3 nights how do find out which is available each night?

Do people avoid the Chefs table if the ship is in port for the night?

Many thanks for any advice

They automatically book you into an experience if you have a package and then you have to speak with them if they chose one you do not want (hoping its available).  Its not on every night and they do not have a rotation, one choice is available each night they offer it.  (Chefs Table is not every night)  I know you want the chefs table but the other option now in the package is an alternative of three visits to a speciality restaurant which is attractive to non suite guests - not sure if that helps

Thanks uktog

We have pushed the boat out(excuse the pun!)this holiday with 10 days in India before the cruise and booked 

a CC suite so will get Prime C and Aqualina every night if we chose. I was trying to see if I could get definitely get the

Chefs Table as we would like to try it.

• Like 1

If you cannot initially get what you want ask to speak to the restaurant manager he will do his best for you, the waiters doing the bookings on the laptop do not have the authority to accommodate beyond pre set limits which can sometimes be flexed

We have never had an issue getting a Chef’s Table, we always book specialties as soon as we board. My other piece of advice is to consider a Chef’s Table early in the cruise...we cruise on our own and find it is a great way to meet other guests!  We love Discoveries and like to schedule our dinners so we strategically intersperse the specialties with our Discoveries dinners so we don’t get bored with one location. We don’t get a suite and find the Chef’s Table plus two gives us enough variety on a 12 night cruise, especially when including the White Night, and maybe one dinner at the Patio (we never eat at the buffet for dinner).