Getting flowers in Old San juan

Airrace

The Summit docks at the Pan American pier, which is not really in old San Juan but near the Convention Center. Are you staying in old San Juan or someplace else? There are a few places for the milk and wine in old San Juan but flowers might be a bit tricky.

3 hours ago, Stinger-pr said:

The Summit docks at the Pan American pier, which is not really in old San Juan but near the Convention Center. Are you staying in old San Juan or someplace else? There are a few places for the milk and wine in old San Juan but flowers might be a bit tricky.

We are staying in Old San Juan 

In Old San Juan, there is a Super Max, which is a grocery store.  For sure on the milk, but like Stinger pointed out- not sure about the flowers.  There is also the 3 pharmacies- I know CVS and Wallgreens have milk.  But the Super Max would have the best selection.  The one thing we've never found there is actual heavy cream....  even though we can get it at any other store we've been to (mostly in Ponce).

6 hours ago, Airrace said:

We are staying in Old San Juan 

Thanks for the information.

I have seen photos in a CBC ad showing flowers but I will just have to wait and see unless someone else chimes in with better information.

Are the flowers for celebrating a special occasion on board the ship? I'm quite sure that you cannot board with any type of plants, including flowers. You would have to buy them through the ship. You might see vendors on the street selling individual roses but if I'm not mistaken, that's all the flowers you'll see in the area. For wine, you can visit either of the options mentioned before like CVS, Walgreen's (right across the Old San Juan pier) and Super Max (about in the center of town, near Plaza de Armas). Selection might not be too fancy, though. If buying for the ship, you can also wait to get to the terminal and buy at the duty-free shop there. They might have a better selection.