Royalton White Sands Day Pass

buzzard05

Does anybody know if you can buy a day pass directly from the Royalton White Sands? 

We are going to be in Falmouth on January 1, 2020 and I am finding (so far) that the tour companies are off that day for the holiday (I'm still looking).  I am wondering if we can purchase the pass at the resort and then just take a cab down there.

Thanks

Why don't you email the resort directly or call them and ask?😃

TEL 1: 1 876 632 7401  
FAX: 876-632-7415
Information:
gs1RBW-MBJ@royaltonresorts.com
Reservations:
infobluewaters@royaltonresorts.com
Post Travel Guest Support:
customersupportRWSMBJ@royaltonresorts.com
posttravelassistantMBJ@royaltonresorts.com
Edited by Husky61
Add information

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2019 at 7:14 AM, buzzard05 said:

Does anybody know if you can buy a day pass directly from the Royalton White Sands? 

We are going to be in Falmouth on January 1, 2020 and I am finding (so far) that the tour companies are off that day for the holiday (I'm still looking).  I am wondering if we can purchase the pass at the resort and then just take a cab down there.

Thanks

Did you find out if you could book directly with the resort?

7 hours ago, OSUZorba said:

Did you find out if you could book directly with the resort?

I ended up using a third party that I found that was operating on that day.  With that said, we had some friends that were going to join us last minute and my wife talked to the front desk and was told they could purchase their passes at the resort (they ended up not being able to get a cab at the port, so they didn't come).  The only snag might be is that you have to pass through a guard shack to get onto the property and they ask your name to let you in.  Since we had reservations through the third party company we were on their "list".  I don't know how that works if you plan on buying the passes directly at the resort.  If possible, it might be best to call the resort to see if they could put you on their access list to get onto the property.

8 hours ago, buzzard05 said:

I ended up using a third party that I found that was operating on that day.  With that said, we had some friends that were going to join us last minute and my wife talked to the front desk and was told they could purchase their passes at the resort (they ended up not being able to get a cab at the port, so they didn't come).  The only snag might be is that you have to pass through a guard shack to get onto the property and they ask your name to let you in.  Since we had reservations through the third party company we were on their "list".  I don't know how that works if you plan on buying the passes directly at the resort.  If possible, it might be best to call the resort to see if they could put you on their access list to get onto the property.

Which third party did you go with?

I emailed the resort and you can book directly, but the prices are higher than island marketing. I was hoping to buy passes and transportation separately, but I don't really want to pay more for it. (Last time I was there I lost like 90 minutes due to the group transportation).

We used ShoreExcursioner.com the first time and JamaicaCruiseExcursions.com the last time we went.  I think ShoreExcursioner might have included transportation in the price when we went a couple of years ago.  JamaicaCruiseExcursions had transportation for us...but it was $20.00 each way for 4 people.

Also, ShoreExcursioner's driver met us inside the port area (in the area where the independent tours meet)....the JamaicaCruiseExcursions' driver met us outside the gates at the Court House.

It is a fun resort and pretty close to the port (maybe 15 minutes away).  You have full access to the place when you are there as well (pool, waterslides, lazy river, beach, indoor buffet, etc.)