Atlantis-getting there and hours

m12e31g

We will be on Anthem getting into Nassau at 10:30, leaving 10pm. I used resort for a day and bought day passes to Atlantis, but am wondering now if it's worth the few hours. 

I know we can take a water taxi or taxi(i'm leaning towards this) to Atlantis. What time would you say roughly we'd be at the water park? Not sure when we'd be off the boat, how long taxi is, and how far from the taxi to the water park.

And then I saw the water park closes at 5. We can still walk around and check out the aquarium after, correct?  I'm thinking we walk around and then taxi back to Margaritaville or Senor Frogs.

You should be off the boat and in a shuttle within 1 hour of getting into port.   From there it's a fifteen minute ride.   Depending on how many ships are in, your time could be another 20 minutes or so depending on how you get your bracelets.  (Voucher to bring to Atlantis or wristbands put on at the port before you get there)

From the Royal towers to the water park can add another 15  minutes/ 

So that takes you to noon.   It get's dark early, and staff will start shutting down a little before 5. 

Since your time is limited, definitely take a regular taxi and not a water taxi.  It will get you to Atlantis much faster.  

Yes, you would be able to walk around the Atlantis property after the water park closes.  Margaritaville is on Paradise Island, not far from Atlantis, not in town like Senor Frogs.  You could walk to Margaritaville from Atlantis.

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2019 at 8:51 AM, CruisinCrow said:

Yes, you would be able to walk around the Atlantis property after the water park closes.  

That's usually my favorite part!

Walking along the shore in the morning, or the property after the water park closes and all the kids are gone.    Also open after 6pm are the aquariums/lagoons, and often "The Dig" (but not all  the exhibits inside).