Haven and Drinks Package

Barnos

Hi Everyone, we are really lucky to have booked a Haven suite on Norwegian breakaway in January and, with the free at sea deal we have the  premium beverage package included.

However, last time we cruised we upgraded to the premium plus beverage package and really appreciated the difference – the drinks limit goes up to $35 a glass which basically means you can treat yourself to a class of bubbly.. PLUS  and this was the important thing for me, you had an additional range of wines by the bottle you could choose at dinner.

I've just been told that to upgrade this time it's going to cost about 548 UK pounds total .. So  I was wondering, as we'll be able to dine in the Haven restaurant whether the drinks and wines in particular are still limited to the "standard" premium beverage package ... or do you have any additional beverage allowance – wines in particular? Because you're in the Haven restaurant?

I'm not interested in expensive spirits molecules, but mostly being able to choose a nice wine at dinner is the thing I really like to be able to do.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated – big thank you to everyone

Colin

Stayed in the Haven in August, and upgraded to premium plus.  As the last poster mentioned, without upgrading the Haven bar and restaurant are no different than any other on the ship, no bottles of wine and limited to $15.  I highly recommend upgrading.  I loved it and will upgrade on my next cruise in spring too. In fact, I had the most issues with my upgraded package in the Haven.  Maybe because it was new, or maybe the bar tender was having an off day, but actually had to elevate some issues to the food and beverage director.  I did not ask for that, but found out the following day at the meet and great that they went to him regarding our order to see if it was okay.  By mid-week though, it was going much more smoothly.