Pride of America - storing luggage before embarkation

eiloo

Looking for suggestions and tips before embarking on the ship.  We'll be in Honolulu the night before and would like to visit Pearl harbor on the day of embarkation.  I understand they do not allow any bags.  

Where do you suggest we store luggage?  I suppose hotel can hold it for a few hours, but I'd need to them go back to get it. 

How early does the ship accept luggage?  Was thinking of dropping off our luggage first before going.

Any other tips you can share?

Luggage can be stored at the pier—I think most people do this after disembarking but I don’t see why you couldn’t do it beforehand. Can your hotel store it for you? 

From NCL:

Luggage storage is located in the terminal from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. (For terminal security purposes, we are unable to accept bags after 10 a.m.) Guests may retrieve their bags between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.

It's been a long time but when we went to Pearl Harbor we had a long wait. Best to research that and make sure you get there early to be among the first tickets.

As for the luggage, why not rent a car when you check out of the hotel? You can store your bags in the car and save a taxi ride to Pearl Harbor. Cars are cheap to rent in Hawaii.