How to change your email address

My old address was hacked and I changed my email and no longer have access to the old email.  How do I change my email on this site.  I see where I can change my password but not my email.

@Mak54 

Regarding the following information in the thread Essiesmom mentions:

... Send an email to help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record and include your user name & the new email address. Ask for your Cruise Critic email address of record to be changed...

In your case, since you are no longer able to send your email from your current Cruise Critic email address of record, just include that bit of information in your email. Just be sure to include what was your email address of record along with your user name and the new email address.

@Essiesmom

Thank you for mentioning that thread. Reminded me that I wanted to lock & pin it so it could be added to the growing list of pinned Stickys at the beginning of this forum. Sad to say that does make this forum's first page even more top heavy for those using devices with smaller screens and not PCs. They have to swipe down... and down... and so on ... to get to the first non-pinned threads. Sorry 'bout that folks! 😟