Cabin 6313 - Freedom, Independence or Liberty

Looking to book cabin 6313 on the Freedom. If you have stayed in 6313 on the Freedom, Independence or Liberty, can you please give me your opinion of the view and noise from the Promenade? What is below the room? What is across for a view? 

p.s. I tried to look through the cabin information above, but could not find this information there. 

Thank you so much!

You are right above the shore excursion desk next to the  GS desk and across from the R bar. Noise might be an issue from the bar if you are an early to bed kind of person. I've never had a Promenade view interior but would think that noise would be the issue with almost all of them.

promenade.jpg

I think this picture is looking from the Forward end looking back so it is not a view of your stateroom but it gives you an idea of the view.

Wow, you guys are placing me a bit more aft than I would figure. If I look at the 6th floor deck plan, I see an white space that is one room to the aft from my cabin. I was thinking that is the decorative bridge that is displayed in Tree-skier's pic. It looks like 6505 is blocked by Ben and Jerry's cow, and my cabin would be maybe be four aft of that? I will have to rethink the room after what you are saying.