Link Specialty Dining. Chops+1

cruisekap

Hi all,

I am cruising with some friends.  There will be 3 staterooms and 6 people traveling on 3 separate bookings.  We would like to book Chops+1 and be seated at a table for 6.  If our dining is linked will the specialty dining reservations also be linked?  If not, can I book for 6 on my reservation and ask my friends for reimbursement.   I have't done this before and appreciate advice. 

Thanks,

Kathy

1 minute ago, cruisekap said:

Hi all,

I am cruising with some friends.  There will be 3 staterooms and 6 people traveling on 3 separate bookings.  We would like to book Chops+1 and be seated at a table for 6.  If our dining is linked will the specialty dining reservations also be linked?  If not, can I book for 6 on my reservation and ask my friends for reimbursement.   I have't done this before and appreciate advice. 

Thanks,

Kathy

You do not need to link dining. When you book you  need to select add guests from another reservation and all book at once. Booking individually and linking reservations will not seat you together.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You do not need to link dining. When you book you  need to select add guests from another reservation and all book at once. Booking individually and linking reservations will not seat you together.

Right.  I forgot about that.  On previous cruises I made all of the bookings and was able to link them.  I am still waiting for my friends to request a link to my reservation number for regular dining room seating.   I assume I can then book Chops +1 as you suggested.  Thanks for the response.

28 minutes ago, cruisekap said:

Right.  I forgot about that.  On previous cruises I made all of the bookings and was able to link them.  I am still waiting for my friends to request a link to my reservation number for regular dining room seating.   I assume I can then book Chops +1 as you suggested.  Thanks for the response.

You can book it now. They do not need to be linked to book specialty dining.