Cost for Steam room or free MSC Armonia

pepper

It has been years since we've cruised.  The nickel and diming seems to still continue from what I've seen.  On my previous cruises, when the steam room actually was working, it was free.  You go to the spa, get a free locker key, and can use the showers, steam/sauna/whirlpools located in spa area. 

Does anyone know if this is free for the MSC Armonia?

Thanks in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, pepper said:

I hope so, but I doubt it.  This is an extra cost it seems.  Do you know the cost?   We booked Fantastica.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beamafar said:

If you book an Aurea cabin, the thermal suite will be included, otherwise you have to pay for access.

You'll find that MSC is much less likely to nickel & dime you than most other cruise lines.

Edited by pepper

The thermal spa is included with Yacht Club and Aurea bookings with MSC.

For Fantastica and Bella bookings you can add it on. I recommend pre purchasing the pass. 

For our upcoming Seaside cruise, a week long pass would cost $130 pp. And, a package that includes a massage and the week long pass is $189. For a couple for two massages and week long access for 2, the cost is $312. For our Divina cruise in March a four day pass is $68 for one person and the massage package for a couple is $222. 

I am thinking Armonia will fall somewhere in the middle of those two price ranges.