Encore Aft Penthouse Suite

hunter68

Hi I had a quick question. I am looking to book an Aft Penthouse Suite with large balcony on the Encore next year. The floors that are variable now our 9 and 15.

I know the ship is new but was wondering if any had any advice on what floor to pick. Any help would be great.

I suspect you could look at info from the Bliss, as I believe the ships are mostly identical. So deck 9 would have larger balconies than deck 15. The main difference I think between the Bliss and the Encore would be that if you ARE on deck 15, you wouldn't have to worry about the noise of Spice H2O above you.

Edited by JamieLogical

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

I suspect you could look at info from the Bliss, as I believe the ships are mostly identical. So deck 9 would have larger balconies than deck 15. The main difference I think between the Bliss and the Encore would be that if you ARE on deck 15, you wouldn't have to worry about the noise of Spice H2O above you.

No Spice H2O on Encore

1 hour ago, hunter68 said:

Hi I had a quick question. I am looking to book an Aft Penthouse Suite with large balcony on the Encore next year. The floors that are variable now our 9 and 15.

I know the ship is new but was wondering if any had any advice on what floor to pick. Any help would be great.

Decks 11 and 14 have windows in the bathroom.  The other decks have a balcony from the bedroom.  Mute point then since not available, but we prefer the darker bedroom and naturally lit bathroom on those two decks.  More beautiful bathroom IMHO.  Regards, Gerry.

Edited by buckeye rob

16 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Deck 9 has the larger balcony.

Deck 15 has the (IMO) better view.

Both suites have the same configuration (A).

I'd take 9 but some prefer being higher/closer to the Haven complex.

You are the expert on these suites from reading your past comments. Appreciate your detailed input.  Do you think the window cleaning equipment on deck 14 would be an annoying item ?  We have 11 booked on Encore in August but wondering if deck 14 (higher) would hold an attraction ?  Regards, Gerry.

11 minutes ago, buckeye rob said:

You are the expert on these suites from reading your past comments. Appreciate your detailed input.  Do you think the window cleaning equipment on deck 14 would be an annoying item ?  We have 11 booked on Encore in August but wondering if deck 14 (higher) would hold an attraction ?  Regards, Gerry.

IMG_0614.jpg.ff51de3a194576fb021ec1a2b3f

This is deck 14 on Bliss. From the pictures, it seems that Encore would be the same. On Escape, deck 15 has the equipment in your view.

I'd call it a minor inconvenience since there is so much "good" view. 11 and 14 are about as equal as can be (configuration and balcony size) so there is no "wrong" choice.