Magic Time?

Lollipop's Mom

• 1 month later...

We did in February.  They had a few boats going out. We booked the Ultimate Eco tour.  I can't remember which boat we were on (I can ask my husband later if you'd like to know). They said MagicTime could take 28 people and I believe we had around 20.  The tour was fine nothing special but still a nice day.  The Regatta boat races were happening the day we were in port.  Our captain was very into this and said he was taking us to watch a few races.  I personally had no interest and after being there for 30 mins just waiting with no races happening, I did start to get annoyed.  We were probably there for 40+ mins which I found wasted our tour time.  However this is a unique incident.  We made a stop at Creole Rock, Tintamarre and Pinel.  Creole rock we snorkeled (I beleive for around 30 mins) the water wasn't very clear and not much to see.  At Tintamarre you had to swim to the beach.  The water was very choppy and strong current. I was surprised they actually let us off. We did not see any turtles.  No crew got in the water at any stop.  We had about 30 mins at this stop which included the swimming in and back time.  At Pinel it was another quick stop and again swim to shore but this was an easy swim.  Very shallow here.  We also cruised through the harbor to see the hurricane damage and where all the ships are sunk. I do not remember the food but they gave my kids as many sodas as they wanted. I was interested in Maho Beach to try to see a plane but didn't want that to be my whole day.  I was told it is up to the captain that day.  We did not stop nor have time for it.  Overall the tour was fine but it was just a basic tour.  At one point we saw Billy Bones and they seemed to be having fun however MagicTime's boat seemed more comfortable.