Just off Majesty (11/25)- Noro?

Anyone else just depart from the Majesty and is experiencing Noro like symptoms? Excessive vomiting and dihherea. My friend just cruised and wanted me to ask on here (as she doesn't  have an account). She was pretty sick the last 36 hours of the cruise (thought it was from alcohol, but hangovers don't last 3 days...) sounds like Noro to me. Now her family members are all experiencing the same symptoms (mainly vomiting). Who can they call at Royal to report this so they can at least deep clean their room. 

Have you ever had the "stomach flu?" What you probably had was gastroenteritis - not a type of flu at all. Gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the lining of the intestines caused by a virus, bacteria, or parasites. Viral gastroenteritis is the second most common illness in the U.S. The cause is often a norovirus infection. It spreads through contaminated food or water or by contact with an infected person. The best prevention is frequent hand washing.

Symptoms of gastroenteritis include diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, headache, fever, and chills. Most people recover with no treatment.

The most common problem with gastroenteritis is dehydration. This happens if you do not drink enough fluids to replace what you lose through vomiting and diarrhea. Dehydration is most common in babies, young children, older adults, and people with weak immune systems.