Infinity Deck 6 Cabin 6098

Compass Rose Monica

Greetings,

I'm booked on the Infinity and booked cabin 6098.  I see it's above Cafe al Bacio. I'm wondering if I will hear noise from Bacio and its kitchen area. There are cabins above the shops (such as 6080), which might be less noisy at night. Would appreciate your comments, as I am a light sleeper.

Thanks,

Monica 

47 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Just for my own curiosity. Why do some book cabins without first looking at the deck plans so they know what's above, below or next to? For me this part of the prebooking process for the cruise. 

I do look at the deck plans in advance of selecting a cabin. I picked 6098 because my friends stayed there and liked the location. On my most recent cruise (on the Reflection), while sitting at Café al Bacio, I noticed the staff constantly slamming the door going in/out of the kitchen area.    

9 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

I do look at the deck plans in advance of selecting a cabin. I picked 6098 because my friends stayed there and liked the location. On my most recent cruise (on the Reflection), while sitting at Café al Bacio, I noticed the staff constantly slamming the door going in/out of the kitchen area.    

OK, from your observations alone would be reason enough for us to avoid stateroom 6098. Cafe al Bacio is open early (6:00 AM) in the morning so they will be preparing earlier for the morning rush. To me that equals noise. 

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

OK, from your observations alone would be reason enough for us to avoid stateroom 6098. Cafe al Bacio is open early (6:00 AM) in the morning so they will be preparing earlier for the morning rush. To me that equals noise. 

I made my move. I decided to move aft onto deck 8 (cabins above/below me). 

Thanks,

Monica

• Like 1