The Good Fairy Has Made A Very Special Appearance

1ANGELCAT

Our last 5 Holland cruises (out of 8 total) have been in Neptune Suites we've gotten at very discounted prices and you will love yours! Going from an inside to a NS with prices you are satisfied with is great. Happy sailing!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a word of warning that we, along with others on our November 24th cruise on the Konigsdam to the ABC's who booked with the travel agency starting with Vacations never got any of the upsell offers.  I called HAL directly after people in our roll call indicated that they had gotten upsell offers from a balcony to a Vista suite for $119 per person.  When I called the travel agency, they didn't have a record of this.  Someone else escalated this issue to his agent at Vacations and they were having their IT department look into the matter.  For this reason, I'm booking directly with the cruise line in the future.

Also, neither the supervisor at Vacations nor the HAL rep were able to explain what we'd get by upgrading other than the additional 20 square feet. Very disappointing!