keto/carnivore dining on Princess

BirdandBaby

7 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Like I mentioned above, I went ALL OUT on our Regal Princess cruise last week, and by today I am back to my pre-cruise weight. So, it took 2 days to get back to it.

Like I said, I'm going to do "okay" on keto while i'm on my 2 weeks, but I'm not going to worry about it if I see something I want to eat.  I've been working hard on this and for this purpose, so I'm going to enjoy and will worry about any weight gain when I get back, lol. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, I Love Cruising 3 said:

This diet sounds much to complicated for me.

I simply eat what I like (withing reason to be healthy) & whatever weight I gain on a cruise, knock it off within a couple of weeks at home. 

Everybody definitely has to figure out what works for them. "Within reason to be healthy" varies so much from person to person. Also depends on your age and health issues. When I was younger, I could eat, drink, and be merry on a cruise with no problems (other than maybe a bit of a hangover the next day).... now, not so much. Great thing about cruises is they have something for everybody.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, I Love Cruising 3 said:

This diet sounds much to complicated for me.

I simply eat what I like (withing reason to be healthy) & whatever weight I gain on a cruise, knock it off within a couple of weeks at home. 

It's actually the most simplistic diet ever!  And it certainly is not for everyone.  

• Like 2