Theme cruises

I apologize upfront, but I am so frustrated with how to use/find anything on the boards/forums anymore! I used to love this site, and have referred so many newbies to it, and used it all the time. I keep trying, but continue to get frustrated now!

I used to access all genres of music cruises from the “ theme cruises” forums. I can’t find that category or under ANY name or category: ship roll calls, type of cruise, date of cruise, etc. Ive tried search box for all of the above. What am I missing? What should I be doing now? Why has it become so “ Un-user-friendly “? I appreciate any help that can get me through this maze I feel Im caught in. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, sparty1 said:

I apologize upfront, but I am so frustrated with how to use/find anything on the boards/forums anymore! I used to love this site, and have referred so many newbies to it, and used it all the time. I keep trying, but continue to get frustrated now!

I used to access all genres of music cruises from the “ theme cruises” forums. I can’t find that category or under ANY name or category: ship roll calls, type of cruise, date of cruise, etc. Ive tried search box for all of the above. What am I missing? What should I be doing now? Why has it become so “ Un-user-friendly “? I appreciate any help that can get me through this maze I feel Im caught in. Thank you!

Go the the main forum page:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/

Scroll down to the "Special Interest Cruising" section (it's a little ways down).  "Theme Cruises" is there, click on that link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/117-theme-cruises/

For the record, Roll Calls is also it's own forum.  You can also find that by scrolling down the main forum page.

Shmoo, thank you for responding! I finally found the “ theme cruises” . Country cruise wasn’t there, so tried the Roll Call again, but nothing. So I added to roll call. 

I still have trouble with the way this site has changed though. It seems so disorganized. I can no longer find what I’m looking for in a minute or 2, like I used to😔 I takes 20 minutes for me to find anything, and then it’s not in an order that’s as easy to follow as the old format. 

Oh well, may be I’m too organized or too old for change!

I appreciate your help, or I would still be lost😁