To cruise with s toddler or not

Cozzette3

Thank you all for your very thoughtful suggestions. 

After  I spoke to our travel agent and she said that we would have to change our rooms because they are only for two

I just assumed that because there is a couch in the cabin that we are golden, not true.

Anyway after much thought and discussion with the rest of the group we have decided to leave her behind for this one.

You are right about chasing her around at 70. That would be more chasing than I am wanting to do on my birthday cruise.  Another consideration is the what if she gets sick issue

A sick baby on a ship is no fun

My husband was sick our whole last cruise and Im not sure which is worse, sick husband, sick baby. Not much difference both can be pretty miserable. 

Thank you all so much

I do look forward to taking her on her first cruise . This one is for the 9 and 11 year old

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cozzette3 said:

Thank you all for your very thoughtful suggestions. 

After  I spoke to our travel agent and she said that we would have to change our rooms because they are only for two

I just assumed that because there is a couch in the cabin that we are golden, not true.

Anyway after much thought and discussion with the rest of the group we have decided to leave her behind for this one.

You are right about chasing her around at 70. That would be more chasing than I am wanting to do on my birthday cruise.  Another consideration is the what if she gets sick issue

A sick baby on a ship is no fun

My husband was sick our whole last cruise and Im not sure which is worse, sick husband, sick baby. Not much difference both can be pretty miserable. 

Thank you all so much

I do look forward to taking her on her first cruise . This one is for the 9 and 11 year old

Enjoy!