Carnival Glory Spa or Gym Showers

I haven't been on the Glory but been on a couple cruises and the bathrooms in the spa are public and open. The showers are available to anybody to use. You also  have to go through the bathroom the use the sauna  which is available to all guests. Many have used the showers in the spa bathrooms for your exact reason. When you walk into the entrance to the spa you should see the  bathroom/locker room entrances for male and female and you don't have to ask anyone to enter them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rbennett1991 said:

You also  have to go through the bathroom [to] use the sauna  which is available to all guests.

😮  I hope you meant to say you have to walk through the locker room to get to the sauna.  🤣

Edited by sanmarcosman

8 minutes ago, coevan said:

I believe both, the locker room is part of the restroom. I love those showers. They are better than the Cloud 9 showers as they are open and you have to wear a bathing suit. 

You pass by an area within the locker room where there are sinks and toilets but you don't walk through where people are " using the bathroom " to enter the sauna 🤣  

Edited by sanmarcosman

4 hours ago, jailer man_sailor sam said:

Hello, 3 of us are booked in a stateroom (could get cramped) and heard that the spa or gym showers are open for use if you don't have the spa package.  Is that true?  If so, do you just walk by the reception desk or have to ask?

Thanks!

The Glory doesn’t offer a spa package, correct?

4 hours ago, Ranger28 said:

The Glory doesn’t offer a spa package, correct?

Sadly, not that I saw. My last cruise was on the dream and I enjoyed having a spa cabin. The Glory used to have a big hot tub in the fitness area but it was removed to make room for more exercise machines. Bummer.