Television in Ocean Suite - Panorama

1 hour ago, BelowDeck4us said:

Though I haven't been on the Panorama or her sister ships, online videos of ocean suites on her sister ships show the TV is fixed and can't be moved.  The TV is in the corner and angled towards both the bed and sofa.  

Thanks. I have viewed pictures but on the Panorama I have also seen the TV as a divider. I would like a short how it is set up in the actual suite on the Panorama. I appreciate your input.

16 minutes ago, christyran1228 said:

I think it's the Grand Suites that have that, not the regular ocean suites.

I saw those and some say Grand Suite and some not identified. Pictures I saw do not show actual tv location in Ocean Suite. I am hoping to get information as to the location and if it can be adjusted to be seen in both areas. Thanks,

Edited by Linda the Book Lover

37 minutes ago, tandemcruzr said:

What was the answer?

The tv is on a dresser type piece of furniture facing the balcony. It is on short legs, so it will depend on cord length as to  how much it can turn. I had hoped it could turn more so my adult children could watch tv and I would be able to not see it. Not that they watch inappropriate shows but I enjoy reading without the flickering lights of a television. Our first choice was a grand suite but they were all booked! Hoping someone changes mind.😉