Timing of booking excursions

SunDevilSusan

We have an Alaska cruise booked for June 2020, and the 180-day date for booking excursions is fast approaching.  Does anyone know specifically from which time zone the 180-day window begins?  I have read that some of the excursions sell out quickly, and we'd like to try to book at the earliest possible time.  Thank you for your help!

Be aware that things change - Our June Cruise on The Whisper is already allowing Excursions to be booked on ' My Silversea ' - When queried with the London Office I was advised that the 120 Day Booking Window is changing ???

I hope this may help but dont be surprised if your particular Cruise is not affected.

19 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

The time zone is Eastern, but I believe you can't book until 120-days out, or at least that is what it's been for our voyages in the past.  Maybe something has changed though that I'm not aware of (or better yet, forgot 😀)

Didn't you inform us that shore excursions open 180-day in advance now? 😄 😛

I have a May cruise on the Cloud and received an email today from Silversea to book excursions as well as spa appointments.  5 months out but it used to say 120 days and they must have just changed it to 180.  Restaurants are still 120.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:39 AM, caradara said:

I have a May cruise on the Cloud and received an email today from Silversea to book excursions as well as spa appointments.  5 months out but it used to say 120 days and they must have just changed it to 180.  Restaurants are still 120.

Same here.  But I read this thread a few days before receiving the email so was able to book all my first choices on the May 7 sailing.  I guess I could have booked them all in November.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:39 AM, caradara said:

We finished up all our paperwork for our June 18th itin a day or so ago and receive the email about how bookings were open for excursions and dinner reservations, but when I tried I received a failure notice with the text that they weren't yet open for booking Um?

56 minutes ago, milepig said:

We finished up all our paperwork for our June 18th itin a day or so ago and receive the email about how bookings were open for excursions and dinner reservations, but when I tried I received a failure notice with the text that they weren't yet open for booking Um?

Well I sent back in and the excursions are now open for booking. Something to do over the rest of our holiday week?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...