What time you need to board Aida Nova in Gran Canaria

Nipo

I can't find anywhere the information about what time you have to board the ship in Gran Canaria for a 7 day Canary islands cruise. The ship departs at 10 pm, my flight should arrive in Gran Canaria airport at 1 pm. The distance is 30 km / 30 minutes according to Googlemaps. Will I make it?

You'll have plenty of time to board the ship if you're arriving at 1pm into Gran Canaria. As you said it's only a 30 minute journey from the airport. We stayed at a hotel across the road from the port and checked in around 2.30pm, but I believe the official check in time was 4pm. Either way, you'll have plenty of time to check in for the cruise.

Beside the ship is a porter who will take your luggage from you and then direct you across the road to the check in area. There's a large blue and white sign that says check in. Check in was a breeze and within minutes we had our cruise cards in hand. You then head back across the road to the ship for security and boarding. It was quickest embarkation we've ever had on any ship we've been on.

Have a great cruise! 😉👍

Edited by FirstTimeFreddy

Usually on embarkation day the "all aboard" time is 90 Minutes prior departure,so in your case it is 8:30. YOu have more than enough time if your flight arrives at 1pm. Reason for the late departure time is that 98 % of the guest are flying in from germany,so the last flights arrive there at 7:30 or 8pm and they also make it in time.