Settings for Electronic Devices

BIGADORF

Looking for input as to what to have phone, tablet, apple watch settings set to on the cruise. I realize that with the Medallion now being used the settings may have changed. I don't plan on using my phone or tablet for any phone calls. Just email. I don't want to get charged by my carrier because of some random robocall or text message. I will be using the phone/tablet for the onboard Medallion apps. Using apple watch just for daily use.

Thank you😀

Edited by BIGADORF
added apple watch

Airplane mode ON (to turn off the cellular radio), then turn on Wi-Fi and, if appropriate, Bluetooth. So long as the cellular radio is off, you will not be using the ship's (or any land-based) cellular towers that can cause roaming charges.

Sign into the medallion.net server. Turn on airplane mode to keep from receiving costly phone calls. Turn WiFi on. Start the browser and if not sent to the sign in page then go to [shipname].princess.com. You can see your account and scheduled activities. To get to the internet there is an option at the bottom of the screen. You can use free minutes or purchase packages. Be sure to go to logout.com when done if using minutes.

• Like 1