Port pass

paradise4me

Just got off the Rhapsody. We did the port pass just because we didnt want to do much and it came with 3 drink tickets and use of the pool and chairs. It also came with the bird sanctuary, chocolate factory and tequila factory tours.  This was a great tour, the birds were up off bridges in the air. They were totally awesome. The 2 tours were cheesy and tons of fun. It was a great day and very inexpensive.

4 hours ago, framboesa said:

Thank you for your input.

How much is the Port Pass pp?

What pool are you talking about? I was thinking the pool at the port was free...?

Thnaks! 🙂

It was $39 per person. And yes the pool is free but they have a roped off area of lounge chairs and our own bar which was really cool.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, paradise4me said:

It was $39 per person. And yes the pool is free but they have a roped off area of lounge chairs and our own bar which was really cool.

Does that mean there are always loungers to return to when you have left to do the tours and come back?

Are the drinks full size, or samples? 

15 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Does that mean there are always loungers to return to when you have left to do the tours and come back?

Are the drinks full size, or samples? 

Yes there were chairs for us at all times and we came and went alot. The drinks are full size and quite strong.  That was why we bought it, we figured it was worth the drinks alone but my favorite part was the birds for sure.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, lswilmot said:

I've been to Costa Maya often, but never heard of this pass.  Where did you get it and was it worth it?

22 hours ago, lswilmot said:

I've been to Costa Maya often, but never heard of this pass.  Where did you get it and was it worth it?

I would also be interested on how you purchased this and the cost.  I can't find anything about price on the webite.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Cruises are us said:

On 1/7/2020 at 3:50 PM, lswilmot said:

https://costamaya.com/4-experiences-included-in-the-port-pass/

The stingray and snorkeling part is no longer there.

The other parts can be purchased on site individually. Royal Caribbean sells as a shore excursion, I don't know if it is available through other cruise lines or if you can purchase joint ticket at the port. You could email directly and ask.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=CMD5&DestinationCode=

3 hours ago, Cruises are us said:

I would also be interested on how you purchased this and the cost.  I can't find anything about price on the webite.  Thanks!

Edited by c-leg5

found the following at Royal Caribbean's site:

T PASS

PUERTO COSTA MAYA, MEXICO

PRICES STARTING FROM*$37.99 USD Adult   $37.99 USD Child
Price Shown ReflectsYour Discount
  • OVERVIEW

Stay on site at the Costa Maya Port and enjoy all we have to offer! Try out our Port Experiences and then sit back, relax and enjoy a couple of drinks. Tour includes three of our unique port activities: Aviary: Climb heights on this unique aviary experience. Traverse the habitats through hanging bridges with incredible views of the entire port, get ready to feed the most beautiful and exotic birds in the Caribbean. Kakaw: Get ready to know how the chocolate became a cultural sensation. Our chocolate factory is a great adventure full of flavor that you cannot miss. Tequila Museum: Follow Panchito and Macario to know the process of production of tequila of México. Afterwards, taste some of our best brand Tequilas. You will also have access to our Port Facilities (Lounge Chairs, Restrooms & Showers) FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Finally relax and enjoy three complimentary House Drinks at bar del árbol (Margarita, Piña Colada, Daiquiri, water or soda) CMD5