Evening temperatures at sea

AlaskaNewbie68

The ship will be moving 10-20 knots so there will be a breeze.  The air  temp will be in the 70s, maybe 80s...but the breeze will make it feel cooler.

Take a light sweater, long sleeve shirt or your favorite wrap.

You don't mention your cruise line, but if they have large screen movies up on deck they likely furnish blankets while you are relaxing at the movie.

1 minute ago, thinfool said:

The ship will be moving 10-20 knots so there will be a breeze.  The air  temp will be in the 70s, maybe 80s...but the breeze will make it feel cooler.

Take a light sweater, long sleeve shirt or your favorite wrap.

You don't mention your cruise line, but if they have large screen movies up on deck they likely furnish blankets while you are relaxing at the movie.

Thank you! Yes, I tend to be chilly especially with AC, so I'll be sure to bring cardigans. We'll be on Oceania for the first time. 

Hi Michele, You're going to be very happy with Oceania. I've done several cruises with them and they do it right. One side dish in the steak restaurant is the lobster mac-n-cheese. Yummy. Free water bottles when leaving ship. Grill in the buffet room offered Steak and Lobster every night.  The food was tops! Great happy hours.

Enjoy,

Jim