Alaska cruise-tour question with 4 in a cabin -

compozer

I have booked a cruise-tour for next year in a owners suite for my family on the Pacific Princess - husband, grown son and me.  My son just asked if his girl friend can join us.  No problem for us.  It has a second bathroom and huge salon area and great big balcony.  The past few years, we have booked our son solo in an inside cabin when he joined us.   Only problem was that he could not join us for Sabitini's breakfastt ( although with port intense cruises, we don't go anyway) and also club class dining - they might like to dine without us.   In the past, it has worked great because he spent the days with us in our suite  and had his own space for showering and sleeping.   The problem is that the only cabins that are left are club class mini-suites and a few suites.    Hate to put them on a wait list for an inside and have a chance of not being able to add the fourth person - especially since it is almost sold out - occupancy limits could apply and the we are out of luck.

Anyway, the cruise part with all of us in the large cabin is no problem but was wondering about housing at the lodges for the 4 adults.  Do they just assign you a room with 2 double beds or split you into two rooms.  If they have there own cabin, then they will also get their own room at the lodges.   We have done it before and the rooms at the lodges were not that large - and neither were the beds.

What has been your experience??               Please,  just comments from people who have had four in the cabins.

Thanks for any replies.