sydney

pasta1

We visited Sydney for the first time this past September.  There is not much of interest to see in Sydney itself, and it won't take long.  I would strongly suggest a shore excursion that gets you out of Sydney; we visited the Fortress of Louisbourg, which we enjoyed very much.   

I posted a review with photos of our cruise at the link below.  If you start at post number 131 and continue  through 134, you'll see the details of what we did in Sydney.  

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you for your review, we have also been on the Summit 4 times and felt the same way about the table for two,as for the food can be not up to what you expect some times, as there are ups and downs with each ship.We were on the Holland America Volendam 9 day cruise in November and saw many cut backs but felt the salmon in the buffet and dining room as well as the sirloin steak offered every day for dinner was the best I ever had on a ship. As well the entertainment was downhill and in my opinion very poor, though the Summit which we were on the 11 day cruise last June going to the New England States and over to Bermuda was fine.Again just my thoughts.We still had a great time on both ships.