Port Canaveral post cruise excursion?

Raisinette

Hello,

I have a late flight from Orlando and was wondering if Carnival normally offers any excursions for the day you get off the ship?  The only excursion option at the moment is the shuttle to the airport but I was hoping that something else would be added - though maybe not until we are on board?  

I'm travelling at the end of this month if that makes a difference...!

Thanks in advance.

I haven't looked at the port of departure board as I want to know what Carnival does/may offer.  A friend has travelled on RC and recalls tours available of the space centre - I'm hoping for something maybe like that to kill a few hours. I'll be on my own and am not interested in renting a car to do my own sightseeing/shopping, I'm just hoping for something interesting to avoid hanging out at the airport for over 10 hours. In other ports I've done tours that get you to the airport by about 2:00, which is better than getting there at 10:00!

Ok. Let's try this. Log into your Carnival account; find your cruise; click on "excursions". Check on the box for the last day of the cruise. There should be a list of excursion that you can do with Carnival in Orlando. Good luck! 

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

Ok. Let's try this. Log into your Carnival account; find your cruise; click on "excursions". Check on the box for the last day of the cruise. There should be a list of excursion that you can do with Carnival in Orlando. Good luck! 

Unfortunately that's where I started looking and the only option is the shuttle to Orlando airport...so far...I'm hoping that someone recently or currently on a cruise out of Port Canaveral can advise what's available on board.

I could end up taking a shuttle to the airport then a cab (likely expensive?!) to Disney Springs for a few hours, however I don't know if Disney Springs has somewhere I could leave my luggage.  I will be exploring that possibility too but was hoping for another option!