Rio Secreto - non-cruiseline excursions?

kaycee17

I am late to planning our shore excursions for our upcoming Western Caribbean trip in March and the Rio Secreto shore excursion through NCL is sold out. I kind of have my heart set on this one so I am looking at other tour companies. I have done non-cruiseline excursions in the past, but this is our first Caribbean cruise and I'm not sure of the reputable companies to look at. If you have done a non-cruiseline excursion, which company did you use and would you recommend them?

I'm sure there are some great independent tour/excursion outfits that offer this, we haven’t been to Rio Secreto so can’t help there. 

I would first contact Rio Secreto directly to ensure they have availability for your time, and if so ask if they have any independent tour recommendations. If so you can check past reviews for those operators on TripAdvisor and elsewhere.

https://www.riosecreto.com/contactus.asp#form-contactus

But if they do have openings when you would arrive, you can just ferry on your own and take a short 15 minute taxi to RS. Ferries run very regularly today.