Duty Free in Cabana

babe97

Can we buy a bottle of liquor and take it to our cabana? We have Cheers, would love to take some "free" drinks off. I thought about grabbing a drink or 2 and putting it in some water bottles or rum runners, but that seems like a hassle. Shots from a duty free bottle would be so much easier and stop us from paying what are basically ship prices on the beach. 

I believe purchases at the Dufry shop are auto sent to your ship.

Remember there's a time limit (5 minutes?) between ordering drinks off Cheers. But rum runners going off the ship might work if ordering shots.  Bring the small funnel.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 9:14 AM, babe97 said:

Can we buy a bottle of liquor and take it to our cabana? We have Cheers, would love to take some "free" drinks off. I thought about grabbing a drink or 2 and putting it in some water bottles or rum runners, but that seems like a hassle. Shots from a duty free bottle would be so much easier and stop us from paying what are basically ship prices on the beach. 

Cheers does not work at Dufry Shop.  Cheers doesn't work at any bar in MBCC.  Cheers only applies to ship board drinks. And these are not "free". You have paid for them in advance.  May or may not be a discount/saving vs usual S&S totals depending on number of drinks and individual cost without Cheers.