Sky Princess Sanctuary Cabana Rental

Denmal

Can any give me the details on the rental of the cabana in the sanctuary of the Sky.

Is It 220 per day for 4 people or 2 people?  Do you only get 2 Sun beds?

What is included??

There are 4 of us and wondering if the Cabana is a better deal than 4 Sun beds in the sanctuary. I know is would be 40 per day per person for the beds

Thank you

Edited by Denmal
Typo

12 hours ago, Denmal said:

Can any give me the details on the rental of the cabana in the sanctuary of the Sky.

Is It 220 per day for 4 people or 2 people?  Do you only get 2 Sun beds?

What is included??

There are 4 of us and wondering if the Cabana is a better deal than 4 Sun beds in the sanctuary. I know is would be 40 per day per person for the beds

Thank you

The cabanas have 2 loungers, 2 small wicker-like straight-backed chairs and a small couch/loveseat. We saw several cabanas with 4 people, but I do not believe it's possible to add loungers. As has been discussed on other threads, there is a definite dearth of loungers in general in the Sanctuary on the Sky, so I don't believe there is anywhere they could pull additional loungers from that would not leave others without loungers themselves.

I've posted a picture of the cabana we had one day.

Also, in case you're interested, Cabana rental includes a "welcome drink" (which includes cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages), a 375 ml bottle of alcohol (e.g., vodka, gin, rum, etc.), a bottle of wine, and your choice of 10 non-alcoholic beverages for the mini-fridge, including bottled water, sodas, mixers, etc.; oh, and it includes a large bowl of fresh fruit (which they will happily cut up for you), Breakfast and Lunch from the Sanctuary's menu.  There is also a flat-screened TV (for better or worse).  On other ships they have Bose wireless headphones so that the sound does not disturb other passengers, but when we were aboard the Sky we were told the headsets had not arrived yet, so they were allowing people to turn on the volume "at a reasonable level". This was fine for the most part, although there were a couple of instances when it became a bit annoying. 

Finally, as several of us have mentioned in other threads, the staff and service in the Sanctuary on the Sky is just outstanding.

I hope this is helpful, and I hope you have a good time if you choose to try a cabana.

IMG_20191215_112458.jpg

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere